Decompression Traction System - Elevation Table with All Accessories
This decompression traction system includes everything you need to get started. The table is an AM-400, 4 section, elevation table. The traction unit is a touch screen Chattanooga TX unit. This decompression traction system also includes the Saunders cervical attachment and the TXA-1 traction kit. This traction kit includes harness' and bolsters. Add decompression traction therapy to your clinic today.
When You Buy This Table From Us You Get
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3® bacterial protection.
- 1-1/2" Firm density foam tops.
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
- Top sections have welded steel support frames.
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- Footswitch control.
- Power assisted caster system (unless noted otherwise).
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50Hz available on special order).
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity (unless noted otherwise).
Dimensions Of The Table So You Can Make Sure It Will Fit Into Your Space
- Width: 27"
- Length: 99"
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
TXA-1 KIT ACCESSORY PACKAGE
For pelvic or lumbar traction applications up to 200 lbs. One size fits all.
- One (1) adjustable cervical traction halter
- One (1) heavy duty pelvic traction set
- Two (2) TX pillows
- Two (2) TX pillow covers
- Two (2) thoracic restraint straps
- One (1) 17” spreader bar
TX TRACTION UNIT
Traction therapy is the perfect modality to relieve pressure and pain on muscular and skeletal structures. Easy-to-operate traction unit features:
- Digital touch screen interface
- 270° pivoting interface
- Patient pain mapping
- Patient data card records pre- and post-treatment pain profiles, treatment session information and patient information
- 10 user-defined protocol
- Real-time digital treatment tracking
- User-defined hold, rest and treatment times
- Intermittent, static and cyclic traction programs
- Progressive and regressive settings
- 0 lb. – 200 lb. traction tension parameters
Built-in safety features:
- Patient interrupt switch
- Cervical maximum poundage warning and audible signal at end of treatment, or when patient interrupt switch is activated
- 30 lbs.
- 17 ½" L x 9 ½" W x 17 ½" H
SAUNDERS CERVICAL TRACTION SYSTEM
This unit pulls at the base of the occiput for more effective cervical traction and adapts easily to all Chattanooga Group traction devices.
- One size fits most patients.
- Clevis included to mount to traction device.