The InTENSity™ EX4 is an advanced four-channel multifunctional electrotherapy system offering the practitioner a wide range of treatment options in one user-friendly, ergonomic design.
Equipped with a color, touchscreen menu-driven interface that intuitively groups and displays clinical protocols, guiding clinicians step-by-step to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment. A few simple key presses are all that is needed to quick-start a treatment. Parameters can be easily selected and adjusted. Clinicians can choose to use preset clinical protocols or customize their own. The “favorites” feature allows user-defined protocols to be stored for future use.
The four electrotherapy channels can be used in combination (linked) or totally independent with different protocols running simultaneously.
The wide-ranging capability of the InTENSity™ EX4 includes:
• Interferential Stimulation Premodulated (2 Pole IFC)
• Interferential Stimulation Traditional (4 Pole IFC)
• Biphasic (TENS) • Neuromuscular Stimulation (NMS)
• Russian Stimulation
• High Volt Pulsed Current
• Microcurrent In addition, the InTENSity™ EX4 offers a comprehensive library with treatment education and suggested electrode placement for better treatment outcome and improved clinic efficiency.
• 4 channels of independent stimulation can be used in combination (linked) or totally independent
• Multi-patient function provides the ability to treat up four patients at once for maximum practice usage
• Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel
• Sleek, user-friendly, ergonomic design for table top or therapy cart use
• Large, easy-to-read, color LCD display with a touchscreen interface
• Multiple waveform electrotherapy - six clinical waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, TENS (Symmetrical Biphasic & Asymmetrical Biphasic), NMS, Russian, High Volt, & Microcurrent
• Clinical protocols providing the appropriate parameters for a variety of acute and chronic conditions
• Manual operation allows for user-defined protocols
• “Favorites” feature allows storage up to 99 custom programs for future use
Comprehensive library provides treatment education and suggested electrode placement
• Patient remote kill switch connection allows patient to stop treatment at the push of a button
• Comes complete with EX4 device, Axelgaard® Electrodes (2”x 2” and 2” x 3.5” electrodes, 3” x 5” dispersive electrodes), rubber electrodes (2.5” x 3.5” and 2.75” x 4.3” electrodes), two straps for rubber electrodes, lead wires, power cord, patient kill switch, instruction manual, quick start guide, and a CD with electronic manual • Optional therapy cart (DQCART) integrates with the unit and keeps supplies organized and ready for treatments
• Three-year warranty
This unit has a cart that can be added at a later time or you can order it as item DQ7001